Adobe Photoshop & Photoshop Elements Tips
Changing image size to view on a display in Adobe Photoshop
You may need to reduce the size of an image to send a photo to your friends or upload it to a web-site or make an avatar.
To change the image size in Adobe Photoshop to view it on the screen, you should:
- Step 1. Select the command Image - Image Size from the Adobe Photoshop menu.
- Step 2. Activate the check-box Constrain Proportions to keep the ratio of the image dimensions.
- Step 3. Make sure that the check-box Resample Image is activated.
- Step 4. Select the method of interpolation: Nearest Neighbour, Bilinear or Bicubic.
We recommend to use the Bicubic method of interpolation.
- Step 5. In the Pixel Dimensions group select the unit measure and enter new values for the parameters Width and Height.
- Step 6. Press the button OK.