How to started ?
- Get extension free and templates free (maybe free version not responsive, it will responsive all device with paid version)
- Register an account at here to become member of joombig
- Login Account and go to download page
- Go to payment page and pay via paypal
- Access membership page to get pro extensions in tab "Your Payment History".( you can see link support http://joombig.com/support-custormer/introduction_membership.xls )
- You have friendly support with Ticket
- We will support all problem of extension on your site like demo of us (support with request on your site, it will responsive all device: desktop,mobile, table,...).
- Login 24 hours a day to check your sales, traffic, account balance and see how your banners are performing.
- commission for first payment in day: 30%
- commission for the following payments in month: 10%
- only 9$, you have 1 extension
- We will only refund the money of your purchase if :
+ Our extensions doesn't work as described in our product description.
+ You found any bugs in our extensions and we could not solve it in max 10 days.
- We have the right to refuse refund request if :
+ The extension is sent to you automatically by our ordering system as soon as you made payment. You cannot contact us and said "I purchased the extension but I didn't get it, so I want refund", we don't accept that. In this case, please contact us (using the contact information listed at to ask us to re-send the extension to you .
+ You experience an issue and abandon the product prior to asking for support.
+ You choose not to use our product
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Street, Fifth Floor, new windows, MA 02312-1311 USA.
Also add information on how to contact you by electronic and paper mail.
You should also get your employer (if you work as a programmer) or your school, if any, to sign a “copyright disclaimer” for the program, if necessary. Here is a sample; alter the names:
company, Inc., hereby disclaims all copyright interest in the program `Govement’ (which makes passes at compilers) written by James Hacker.
6 May 2008
Mr Jon Smit, Director
This General Public License does not permit incorporating your program into proprietary programs. If your program is a subroutine library, you may consider it more useful to permit linking proprietary applications with the library. If this is what you want to do, use the GNU Lesser General Public License instead of this License.